Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Visiting Teaberry's Tea Room

Last Saturday, two friends and I drove to Flemington, NJ to visit Teaberry's, a tea place I had heard a lot about but never visited. It turned out to be really lovely and I can't wait to go back!

The inside was decorated with cute knick-knacks everywhere.
I really wanted the green velvet hat.
Our table, complete with fresh flowers, pink depression glass salt and pepper shakers, and sugar cube bowl with tongs:
I ordered the Gingerbread tea because it was a bit chilly outside. It was delicious!
The warm Black Forest Ham sandwich had a tasty combination of ham, melted brie, raisin sauce, and sautéed apples. If I could eat one sandwich for the rest of my life, it might be this one.
For dessert, I chose the Yorkshire Apple Torte a la Mode!
I didn't have the guts to ask someone to take my picture for me, so here are two pictures I managed to take myself:
And I'll leave you with a parting picture of the eerily beautiful abandoned chapel we saw in the Teaberry's parking lot:

14 comments:

  1. Sooo jealous!! *___* It looks amazing in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! I can't wait to go back <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really cute place! I wish there was something like that around me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. April: Have you tried teamap.com? You just punch in your zip code and it locates nearby tea rooms for you :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That apple torte looks so delicious! I would eat it if it wasn't a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlotte: It was delicious! I wish it had never ended ToT

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm It was such a wonderful place~!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelsey: can we go back for more sandwiches??
    And I want to try that Buckingham Brownie dessert *n*

    ReplyDelete
  9. that food looked delicious! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Savannah: I really want to go back for more food ;o;

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like such a nice place!~

    (oh, btw, I love the way you did your hairs! did you use a curling iron?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Eli! I did use a curling iron XD It's a lot simpler than pin curls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're welcome! I think I'll try out that style too, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete