Sunday, August 28, 2011

Changes for Moss Garden

As some of you might have noticed, I recently created a Facebook page for Moss Garden (see the right side of the page), so if you click "Like" then you'll be notified automatically through Facebook about new blog posts! For those who don't already use Google Reader or Bloglovin', this Facebook page may make my blog easier to follow.
If you've already seen my new business cards, you'll notice that I added two new items to my roster of subjects: music and book recommendations. Some people have emailed me requesting suggestions on these subjects, so I thought I would make it official. Also, I'll probably throw in some movie recommendations now and then, so I hope everyone enjoys these additions!

Also, I want to thank everyone who's been reading. I've been writing this blog for over a year now, and even though I don't always have time to update, but I appreciate your comments and email!

No comments:

Post a Comment